Pod Mod vape kits are progressing fast and are designed to be clean, quick and easy vaping devices for use on the go, as a backup or even a stealthy vape. In the past, these have been closed systems with limited choices of flavor. The current trend is a refillable open system, and Asmodus have entered the flow.
Asmodus Flow Pod Mod Intro
What Is it?
The Asmodus Flow is an Open System pod mod – which means the pod (tank) is refillable, so you can use your own E-liquid and are not restricted to buying pre-filled pods. This gives you more choice in what brand, flavor and strength of liquid you use.
The Flow has an extra trick up its sleeve as it has a wickless ceramic coil, which means no need for a conventional cotton wick to degrade in the coil head improving the longevity of the coil.
Power comes from a lithium-ion battery which charges via the included micro USB – at this stage, there are no battery specs although there is an LED for battery level indication and if there are any connection faults it flashes.
The pods are 2.7ml and have a ‘juice catcher’ at the base to stop any leakage into the battery.
The Asmodus Flow comes in four colors: Black, Grey, Red, and Tiffany Blue.
Who is it for?
Someone who is moving from smoking to vaping who doesn’t want a closed system or someone who likes the idea of a stealthily little pod in their pocket or bag.
One of the most significant and deciding factors with a pod mod is the battery power which Asmodus have yet to release, so it’s a tough call to say if it will stand up to the other pod mods on the market.
The use of ceramic coils is a bonus and should increase the coil longevity, and we would assume in line with the pod mod average (some can last a week some more), but we will be able to give more detail when we get one in for review.
If you are looking for a stealthy mod, this might not be the best choice as there are some bright colors and even going for the discrete black you have the logo and name deeply engraved.
What sets this device apart from others is how simply you can put new juice into the pods. By just removing the rubber stopper on the top of the pod you can quickly fill with any juice you desire. Once the pod is filled, place the rubber stopper back into place and you are ready to go with the flow!
Specs & Features
- Size: 22mm x 114mm x 11.5mm
- LED indicator light
- Ceramic coil head
- Material : aluminium alloy
- Pod capacity: 2.7ml
- Leak free system
- Gold plated magnetic connections
- 1x Asmodus Flow pod mod
- 1x Charger
- 1x Instruction manual
Each pod can be filled up 5 - 7 times and then should be disposed.
- Dimensions: 22mm x 114mm x 11.5mm
- Internal battery capacity: 510mAh
- Kanthal heating element which makes each coil measure in at approximately 2.5 ohm
- Powered by an internal lithion-ion battery that is easily charged via the included micro USB
- Easy to use draw to fire system: simply draw from the device to fire and rests while the device is left idle
The DO NOTs:
- Do not charge the Flow with a pod inside
- Do not use a pod more than that what is recommended
- Do not leave the Flow charging unattended or charging overnight
- Do not expose the Flow to extreme temperatures such as heat, dryness or humidity, or excessive wind
- Do not improperly dispose of the Flow when its cycle life has expired. Rechargeable batteries must be properly disposed based on your locations regulations regarding rechargeable batteries.